This is the list of top 10 richest football clubs in the world where you can find your favorite team with their net worth,titles and their sponsors.As per the report the richest football clubs basically earns from;
- Endorsement of various brands(this is huge amount of money)
- Selling of Kits(considering the star line up and fan base)
- Ticket sales
- Participation money
- Prize money
- Social Media and Broadcasting etc.
It’s no surprise to see European heavyweights dominating the lists.
- Net Worth: $867.7M
- Total Titles:90 major trophies
- Sponsers:Adidas,Nivea Men,Audi,Hankook,Moviestar,Emirates etc.
- Most Expensive Transfer:Gareth Bale (101 million euros)
- Stadium: Santiago Bernabéu (81.044 Seats)
- Owner: Florentino Pérez Rodríguez – CEO of Grupo ACS, a civil engineering company
Real Madrid is the richest football club in the world. Real Madrid’s revenue grew by €76m year on year as they won the Champions League for a third consecutive season last year.Real Madrid has a very rich history having won champions league for 13 times they will certainly land in the topmost spot.Bigger and expensive names in football like Cristiano Ronaldo,Zidane,David Beckham,Kaka,Figo,Ronaldo etc all have played for this club. Real Madrid is also the most followed club on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram which helps them boost their revenue even after Cristiano’s departure to Juventus. At a cost of 1,230 million euros, Los Blancos’ current squad is the most expensively valued group assembled in their history.
- Net Worth:$798.6M
- Total Titles:95 major trophies
- Sponsers:Rakuten,Nike,Beko,Nestle etc
- Most Expensive Transfer: Neymar (88.2 million euros)
- Stadium: Camp Nou (99.354 Seats)
- Owner: Josep Maria Bartomeu Floreta- Partner and CEO of the companies ADELTE and EFS, Bartomeu
Real Madrid’s greatest rival Barcelona stands 2nd on the list.Barcelona is also one of the most feared club in the world with one of the highest winning records.Barcelona has one of the biggest capacity stadium in the world. Some of the biggest names in football such as Lionel Messi,Luis Suarez and Antoine Greizmann see Barcelona well-supported and followed around the planet. Rakuten, Nike and Beko pays Barcelona more than 100m euros each season. Spain is literally crazy about football, and this means people will spend indecent amounts of money in season tickets, TV subscriptions and merchandising to see the spanish giants play.Other than that the Youth Academy of Barcelona is considered as the best top young player producers.They also earn millions by selling and loaning their youngsters.
- Net Worth:$769.8M
- Total Titles:66 major trophies
- Sponsers:Adidas,Aon,Chevrolet,20th Century Fox,Apollo Tyres,Aeroflot etc
- Most Expensive Transfer: Paul Pogba (105 million euros)
- Stadium: Old Trafford (74.879 Seats)
- Owners: The Glazer family
Manchester United is another club that has a very prestigious history in football.Although their revenue remained flat compared to previous days as they are suffering to perform at the top.They have dominated the most expensive football league in the world ie EPL for like 20 years.Red Devils has the highest wage bill in the premier league.They have generated over 830 million euros in revenue 2018 and made a profit of 81 million euros. However united spent 270 million euros on player wages last season the highest in premier league. It has big contracts with Adidas, who supplies its kits, and Chevrolet, who sponsor its shirts .
- Net Worth:$726.8M
- Total Titles:72 major trophies.
- Sponsers:Deutsche Telekom,Adidas,Allianz etc
- Most Expensive Transfer: Philippe Coutinho(90 million euros)
- Stadium: Allianz Arena (75.000 Seats)
- Owners: FC Bayern München AG -Adidas and Audi and Allianz own the club
It is always rare to see the German Giants finish the German Bundesliga below top 2.Having won 25 national titles and 17 DFB-Pokals, FC Bayern Munich firmly belongs in the conversation about the greatest football clubs in the world. Bayern continues to manage their finances fantastically well and the latest figures confirm them as Germany’s richest club by some margin FC Bayern has largest official fans in the world compared to any other German club and generates greatest share of its revenue ie., 55% or €201.6 mil through commercial interest. Allianz Stadium is one of the biggest stadium in the world.The dominance in German League and great football management has been key earning point for Bayern Munich.
- Net Worth: $657.6M
- Total Titles:17 major trophies
- Sponsers: Etihad Airways,Nissan,Puma,Nexen Tire etc
- Most Expensive Transfer: Kevin De Bruyne (76 million euros)
- Stadium: Etihad Stadium (55,017 Seats)
- Owners: Sheikh Mansour- Head of the International Petroleum Investment Company
Manchester City is another rising football club among the big names.They haven’t won big European trophies such as UCL or Europa league still stand at top 5 due to it’s wealthy sponsors and owners.Manchester City won domestic treble last season 18/19 and still eyeing for bigger European glories. For the second year in a row Manchester City have breached the top 5 richest football clubs. Abu Dhabi-owned City won the Premier League last year and Pep Guardiola’s side are still favourites to win this year too.The Citizens have the most valuable squad in England.Their star ensembled squad worth a billion euros a figure that has never been reached before in soccer history.They are considered as one of the most spending side.
- Net Worth:$626.3M
- Total Titles:39 major trophies
- Sponsers:Emirates,Nike,Accor Live Limitless,Renault,deliveroo etc
- Most Expensive Transfer: Neymar (222 million euros)
- Stadium: Park des Princes (49,691 Seats)
- Owner: Qatar’s Oryx Qatar Sports Investments (QSi) chaired by Nasser Al Khelaïfi
The Parisians is a French professional football club based in the city of Paris. Founded in 1970. This is the France’s wealthiest football team famously bought by Qatar Sports Investments.The bulk of PSG’s revenue profile comes from commercial deals. It’s two biggest contracts are with Nike (technical kit supplier) and Emirates (shirt sponsor). Neymar (222 million euros) bought from Barcelona is the world’s most expensive transfer till today.
- Net Worth:$593M
- Total Titles:60 major trophies
- Sponsers:Standard Chartered, MG Motor ,Falken Tyres etc
- Most Expensive Transfer: Virgil Van Dijk (84 million euros)
- Stadium: Anfield (53,394 Seats)
- Owners: Fenway Sports Group
Liverpool own the last season Champion League and finished second in EPL. They have won 6 UCL titles and their fans are considered as one if the most passionate fans in Football Universe.They have become popular again with the signing of coach Jurgen Klopp and star players like Mohamed Salah,Sadio Mane,Virgil van Dijk & Roberto Firmino.Liverpool also have one of the best youth academy with the help from which they can sell and loan their players. Liverpool also made €170.8 Million from their commercial deals with shirt sponsor Standard Chartered and kit sponsor New Balance.
- Net Worth: $584.6M
- Total Titles:30 major titles
- Sponsers: Nike,Yokohama,Carabao,Beats,EA Sports etc
- Most Expensive Transfer: Kepa Arrizabalaga(80 million euros)
- Stadium: Stamford Bridge (40.853 Seats)
- Owner: Roman Abramovich- owner of the private investment company Millhouse LLC
Londoners are among the most renowned club in the world. Through the backing of their billionaire Russian owner, Roman Abramovich, it’s rare to see Chelsea rank outside the top five richest football clubs. Although the club has some massive sponsorship deals including Nike and Yokohama Tyres and a loyal fan base which keep revenues strong.Accoding to report they have earned wooping sum of around 191.8 million euros from their commerical tie-up,thanks to their deal with Carabao which is one of the top drinks firm in europe.They also made huge transfer selling this season selling Eden Hazard to Real Madrid for 100 million euros.
- Net Worth:$507.6M
- Total Titles:45 major trophies
- Sponsers:Emirates,Puma,Citrogen, adidas,Konami,Acronis etc
- Most Expensive Transfer:Nicolas Pepe (80 million euros)
- Stadium:Emirates Stadium (60,260 Seats)
- Owner: Kroenke- Owner of company KSE, UK, Inc
The Gunners are among the very famous football team around the world. Having one of the most expensive land on London,matchday revenues keep Arsenal in the top ten richest football clubs and it’s no wonder.Arsenal have also profited more from selling bigger players in the recent year like Alexis Sanchez,Oliver Giroud,Robin Van Persie etc. It is also said that Gunners spend only money generated from their own revenue, claiming they want to do in a way which respects the club’s history, values and traditions. The total revenue came from their commercial deals worth €120.7 Million this season. Arsenal has the most expensive single game ticket in the Premier League, $126 for home games against their most important oppenents. During the past five years, Cheslea earned more than 500 million of euros from player sales, by far the most among English soccer teams.
- Net Worth: $494.5M
- Total Titles: 24 major trophies
- Sponsers: AIA,Nike,HSBC Bank,Hotels.com etc
- Most Expensive Transfer: Tanguy Ndombélé (60 million euros)
- Stadium: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (62,062 Seats)
- Owners: ENIC Group – an investment company established by the British billionaire Joe Lewis
Tottenham make the top ten list for the first time, knocking other bigger names like Juventus,Atletico Madrid ,Inter Milan and Dortmund. The Match day cashed jumped significantly last year because the team was temporarily housed in the bigger Wembley Stadium, meaning 70,642 fans and also finished as runner up in UCL last year. A majority of which came from their jersey sponsor AIA and technical kit sponsor Nike.Overall they always have steady performance in every competitions.Spurs has one of the most balanced team in europe